One SCHOLARSHIP OFFERED at this time
(see link above for application)
Fixed wing private pilot license
We will make you a pilot. No matter your level of experience, we will provide funding through the private pilot check-ride. All materials, and test expenses necessary for the license are covered in this program.Â We will provide up to $12,600.00 in total funding.
- Complete Figure 1 Foundation Scholarship Application Form
- Provide up to ( 3 ) letters of recommendation
- Complete the Figure 1 Foundation questionnaire
- Include a copy of your Resume
- Copies of all aviation and medical certificates, photo ID, and at least three ( 3 ) pages of your pilot logbook, if applicable.
- Scan and send all documents to email@example.com by the specified deadline.
There is no limit to how often a student can be considered for scholarships, so we encourage students to apply every year.
Applicants are not guaranteed a scholarship and the selection process is highly competitive. The Foundation awards scholarships to a select group of highly qualified individuals.
Scholarship winners must agree to the terms outlined in the scholarship guideline form.