That’s right, a free tailwheel endorsement plus the opportunity to fly a taildragger to the LadiesLoveTaildraggers’ Natchitoches, Louisiana Fly-in. VERY Cool!
THE OFFER. CFII, Dianne Wieman, based at 1TE4, a San Antonio, TX suburb will be flying her Aeronca Champ to the KIER, LadiesLoveTaildraggers’ Natchitoches, Louisiana Fly-in October 3. She has an open seat and is willing to provide tailwheel training (Tailwheel Endorsement) before, during and on the return trip to Texas.
- Start and end point, San Antonio, TX, arriving Tuesday, October 1. Drive in, fly in, any way you can get there.
- Wednesday, October 2, get familiar taxiing a taildragger and begin takeoffs and landings
- Thursday, fly from 1TE4 Zuehl Field to KIER Natchitoches, LA to the LLT Flyin
- Friday & Saturday, attend flyin events including logging time to Friday Flyout lunch and Saturday Flyout breakfast.
- Sunday, fly from KIER to 1TE4 where you will complete your TW endorsement.
All flight time will be in an Aeronca Champ, Dianne Wieman the CFII.
Participant to arrange transportation to San Antonio and split fuel costs in the Champ. Camping at the KIER field is free on the field or share half the 2 Queen beds room at Natchitoches. Dianne has bunk space at Zuehl Field at no charge.
Please email me at LadyTaildraggers@gmail.com if interested. Provide:
- Cell Phone
- City/State Based
- Current Ratings
- Number of hours logged
- Confirmation you are available October 1 through October 6, 2019 and accept the above offer
- Reason to select you for this TW Endorsement opportunity
I don’t have to tell you that 6-day flying opportunities like this don’t come along every day. If you know someone who would like to earn a tailwheel endorsement and have a blast in the process, feel free to spread this message.
That’s it and good luck. Please spread the word about this fun opportunity!