Hey ladies, I’m here today with three big requests and you have the power to respond.
LadiesLoveTaildraggers is evolving and has experienced positive changes in recent months. We now have an updated website with new user capabilities and are now a 501(c)(3) designated by the IRS as a charity. Charity you say?! Yes, we’re a charity in every sense of the word. Our mission is to promote the joys of flying a taildragger, encourage women to rise to the challenge of flying conventional geared aircraft, inspire best practice techniques, and offer flying scholarships to women.
Here are today’s requests:
- Re-register for membership in Ladies Love Taildraggers if you joined before January 6, 2020. It’s free and easy!
- If you recently joined but didn’t add your flying pictures, now’s the time. Update your User Profile with a profile and header picture, add photo albums, and edit as you like. Be sure and add Friends!
- Create your very first blog post for the LLT website! PLEASE do this!!
OK, so let’s review:
- #1 Register: If you haven’t registered on the new LadiesLoveTaildraggers website, please do. (Anyone registered prior to January 6, 2020 must re-register). It’s free and opens the door to more interactive possibilities. Register Here!
- #2: Update: If you recently registered and are having problems logging back in, adding a profile and header pictures, or editing your profile, please read this Register for membership and login
- #3: Create your first blog post! Because of website upgrades, posting your thoughts, flying experiences, and pictures is easy to do, whenever you like. Post from your phone or your laptop, it’s all good. Your newly created post will be saved as a draft. Once reviewed and approved by Admin, your post will go live on www.LadiesLoveTaildraggers.com. Check out instructions at Creating a Blog Post on LadiesLoveTaildraggers
Help me keep our awesome group of women taildragging pilots connected. We’re a community of like minded ladies who “get it”; we fly taildraggers and want all women pilots to share the joy, the skill, the adventure.