The planning committee for our September LadiesLoveTaildraggers Poplar Grove Illinois Fly-in met bright and early this morning. Six ladies at C77, along with me remotely in Indy, charged through Kelly Jeffries’ action packed agenda. We’re hyped and getting ready for the best-yet LLT fly-in. Just listening to the details these gals are planning would get anybody excited! I can tell you this, you definitely want the LadiesLoveTaildraggers C77 Fly-in on your calendar, September 7 – 10, 2017. Remember, REGISTRATION is required but only takes a few minutes!
If you love this C77 Fly-in tshirt, thank Kelly Jeffries! She designed and arranged for long sleeve tshirts in pink or black – at the great price of $20 each. If you’re attending AirVenture, get your order in by July 10 and Kelly will hand-deliver your tshirt to you at OSH. Email size and color toÂ email@example.com andÂ put “LLT T-shirt order” in subject line. Order by August 31 if you’d like to pick yours up at the LLT fly-in or have mailed to you.
FYI, I’m not selling these tshirts, simply passing along Kelly’s information.
Gildan Heavy Cotton Women’s Long Sleeve T-shirt
5.3 oz 100% preshrunk cotton
Seamless 1/2″ mid-scoop neck collar
Double-needle stitches sleeves and bottom hem
Ladies sizes S, M, L, XL, 2X
Black or Pink
High Quality adhesive Glitter Vinyl Front Design – Fly C77 with Rhinestone outline
High Quality adhesive Glitter Vinyl Back Design – Ladies Love Taildraggers with wings
Deadlines and moreÂ
- Hotel Reservation Deadline August 7. There’s a huge soccer tournament in town the same weekend as our flyin and all rooms in the area are gone except the block of rooms for our fly-in. Unsold rooms will be released August 7. Reserve ASAP if you’re not camping on the field or staying with a host family. The hotel is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, 7552 Park Place, Loves Park IL (815.654.4100). Rate $91.95 night, ask for LadiesLoveTaildraggers special rate. Or visit www.hiexpress.com/rockfordil using code name LLT. 48 Hour cancellation policy. When they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Fly-in Registration Deadline August 31. Everyone is welcome to attend the fly-in but registration is required. Registration deadline for meal planning purposes is August 31. This link will take you to all the fly-in details. At the end you’ll find the Fly-in Registration Form. LLT Fly-in Details and Registration Form
- Rainy dayÂ events are planned so come rain or shine
- For some extra fun, we’re accepting a few vendors who’d like to come and sell products of interest to our members. Please contact LadyTaildraggers@gmail.com.
- Looking for Goodie Bag and Poker Run Donations!Â Email LadyTaildraggers@gmail.com if you know someone who might be interested in making a donation to our fly-in.