Â WHAT DO KIDS AND TAILDRAGGERS HAVE IN COMMON?
1. If you don’t pay attention, they’ll both get away from you.
2. Small corrections early are better than big ones later.
3. Light pressure is really all that is necessary to keep them straight.
4. They are safer on grass than on concrete.
5. Over controlling them is just as bad as under controlling.
6. Just because they are small and cute doesn’t mean they aren’t a handful.
7. The further you let them stray, the harder they are to recover.
8. Avoid distractions, both require full-time attention.
9. Liquids oozing from them is normal.
10. If you look away, even for a second, they’ll be gone.
11. Not everyone should have one
12. It’s up to you to keep them from turning against the wind.
13. You shouldn’t always give them what they want, but always give them what they need.
14. Just because they love you today doesn’t mean they won’t rebel tomorrow.
15. Both are always waiting to surprise you.
Text forwarded by Bruce Bohannon via Freya Shiller; pictures by Judy!