I’m partial to the state of Kansas right now, probably because I just returned from a quick but awesome trip there. While bumping shoulders in Kansas, I was asked to invite you, your families & friends to two fly-ins, both the same September Saturday. Take in one or both if you’re in the area. Thanks for the invitations from Lear pilot Jerry Griggs & Renee Cockran, Deputy City Clerk ~ City of Oswego, Kansas.
Lake Waltanna Airfield
Saturday, September 26, 2015
8 AM â€“ 1 PM
Fly, Drive, Bicycle, Walk or Run but come join us at Lake Waltanna Airfield for Pancakes, sausages and brats all morning long
- Lake Waltanna Airfield is SN65 in your flight planning software.
- GPS coordinates are N37.5900ÂºW97.6000Âº.
- Right traffic for runway 17 and left traffic for runway 35
- Monitor 122.9.
- Location is 15 Lakeridge Drive, Goddard, KS for those who are driving.
- For more information contact: Â Nick Mardis at (316) 794-2370 Â Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or Jerry Griggs at (316) 794-8919 Â Â TriPacerPilot@sktc.net
Oswego Airport Fly-in
The Oswego Municipal Airport has set their annual fly-in for September 26th! We would like to invite you to attend. The first 10 pilots who fly in will get a FREE t-shirt! Breakfast will be served from around 8:00 am until noon. The airport is working on some new construction you might like to come and check out. New tie downs are being added and an apron for the new hangar building sites. See you in September!